Friday, January 11, 2013

Once in a While Something Lovely Comes Along

The wonderful thing about life is that something lovely can happen when you least expect it. Usually I think of this in terms of people and positive interactions, but sometimes an object can surprise you. I am not one to continually search out and purchase new products. However, I do glance at health items from time to time. Usually there is nothing of interest and I move on.

Recently, however, I came upon a Spoonk Accupressure Mat. At first I was skeptical, but then decided to go ahead and take a chance on it. To my surprise and delight, it's a lovely addition to my life. Somehow it takes the edge off my pain.

The purpose of this blog is to share what's worked for me, not to advise or make suggestions for others. What has worked for me might not be what's needed for someone else. Yet, I think it's good to reaffirm that just when you least expect it, something lovely can come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment